Orthodontics – Los Angeles, CA
Creating Healthier, More Attractive Smiles
Quality orthodontic treatment can improve more than just the appearance of your smile — it can benefit your oral health, bolster your self-confidence, and result in a higher quality of life that doesn’t include unsightly gaps and noticeably misaligned teeth. Here at Westside Dental Associates, Dr. Les Latner is proud to have moved beyond the scope of traditional braces for his valued patients. While old-fashioned orthodontic treatment is effective, many patients simply can’t commit to years of wearing metal brackets and wires because their polished, natural image is so important to them. Our team understands this, which is why we offer more aesthetically pleasing options for orthodontics in Los Angeles, like Invisalign. These treatments are more subtle and faster on average than traditional orthodontic treatment, and Dr. Latner will be happy to help you determine which one best fits your smile’s needs.
Why Choose Westside Dental Associates for Orthodontics?
- Clear, Transparent Aligners for More Subtle Treatment
- Dentist with 30+ Years of Experience
- Award-Winning Dentistry Offering 5-Star Experiences
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
When you decide to commit to orthodontic treatment, you can expect to experience several significant benefits:
- A cleaner mouth. It’s easy for food particles and bacteria to get stuck in the tight spaces between misaligned teeth. When your teeth are all in their proper places, it will become much simpler for you to maintain excellent oral hygiene. You will thus have a lower risk of tooth decay and have fresher breath on a day-to-day basis.
- Lower risk of TMJ. TMJ disorder, which affects the jaw joint, can lead to a long list of symptoms, including jaw pain, headaches, and more. Realigning the teeth relieves stress on the jaw joint and thereby lowers your risk of TMJ disorder.
- Improved confidence. When you look good, you feel good. Getting rid of unsightly dental misalignment has the potential to take your smile — and your confidence — to the next level.
Invisalign in Los Angeles uses a series of clear thermoplastic aligners to apply gentle pressure to the teeth. Over time, the teeth gradually move into their ideal positions. The aligners are custom designed for each patient, which makes the treatment as comfortable and effective as possible. They are also removable, which means Invisalign has no dietary restrictions, and you won’t have to navigate around brackets and wires to brush and floss your teeth. Better yet, if you have a special occasion or a photoshoot coming up, you can simply set your aligners aside for an hour or two while you dazzle the camera.
The average treatment time with Invisalign is 12 months, but that varies from patient to patient because individuals have different orthodontic needs. When you visit Dr. Latner for your consultation, he will design a treatment plan and let you know exactly what you can expect while you are using Invisalign.